How can my writing help you?
You know you need quality content tailored to your brand—but you already have a job to do.
That’s where I come in.
I’m Cheyenne, a freelance writer for hire.
I can help you build your online presence through search-engine friendly material and social media—saving you time and money.
My favorite topics to write on include:
• holistic health, wellbeing, and mindfulness
• intersectional feminism
My skillset includes:
• blog writing and WordPress
• writing for social media and search engines
• social media designs and graphics
• email newsletters and campaigns that work
• successful landing pages
If you need a blogger, copywriter, ghostwriter, or columnist with style and timeliness, I’ve got you covered.
And, in case you’re curious, here’s a little bit more about me:
• I live in the mountains of southern Oregon on a farm I helped start with my boyfriend.
• I caught the entrepreneurial “bug” after helping to launch said farm, and now work for myself: writing freelance and running a sweet little textiles business. (Okay, and maybe I moonlight as a part-time baker at the amazing Rise Up! Artisan Bread while I grow my businesses.)
• I ventured to southern Oregon in the first place because I wanted to learn how to build my own house out of natural materials like earth, straw, and wood. So, I have a pretty sweet skill set there, too.
• I studied restorative justice, art, and writing in college—an idealist at heart.